Bought groupon for city dock photography
Update added by user Mar 20, 2014
This company is based in annapolis/croft on md
Original review posted by user Mar 20, 2014
I'm going to give this scam artist 0 stars.we waited for our pics from our sons third birthday party.they never came.we tried contacting him numerous times.finally I friended him on FB and posted what I thought of him on his page.surprise surprise the verbal threats began.he finally sent something.the pics were terrible.they were finally sent 6 months after the shoot.they weren't proofed and there were about 1200 pics to go through.we bought it on a groupon.we bought three of them.i threw the other two away.we told groupon but they're only concerned with making money.....feel free to contact me. I'd love to get a few of us to file charges.he took us for$600.00 Greg.email@example.com
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We used to order prints from @Winkflash. #NeverAgain. They defaced a pic of my daughter months ago & won't even respond to emails requesting a reprint. If reports are true they..."
- "They claim to be competent, they are not. They claim to have all of these good ideas, next thing you know they are calling 4 or five other business..."
- "Megan Reed scammed me into her photography scam (Megan Photographs) which has now culminated into a class action suit with plaintiff attorney Joanna Herman at Morrison and Foerster in Indianapolis...."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "This is my complaint number T15100291732 still open with them now. This is very recent. I should have checked reviews before buying not after. I order a jacket from..."
- "I have just discovered I have $139.36 taken from my account that I didn't/don't remember authorising. How on earth do I stop it? I wondered where the stuff was coming from..."
- "Jjdresses mislead costumers and rob right in front of your eyes We have ordered 8 dresses for a g Wedding all of them were a total fail. We had to..."