Bought groupon for city dock photography
Update added by user Mar 20, 2014
This company is based in annapolis/croft on md
Original review posted by user Mar 20, 2014
I'm going to give this scam artist 0 stars.we waited for our pics from our sons third birthday party.they never came.we tried contacting him numerous times.finally I friended him on FB and posted what I thought of him on his page.surprise surprise the verbal threats began.he finally sent something.the pics were terrible.they were finally sent 6 months after the shoot.they weren't proofed and there were about 1200 pics to go through.we bought it on a groupon.we bought three of them.i threw the other two away.we told groupon but they're only concerned with making money.....feel free to contact me. I'd love to get a few of us to file charges.he took us for$600.00 Greg.firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "Megan Reed scammed me into her photography scam (Megan Photographs) which has now culminated into a class action suit with plaintiff attorney Joanna Herman at Morrison and Foerster in Indianapolis...."
- "Ever since my son's school switched to Lifetouch, we have yet to get a decent school picture. It appears they take one picture regardless of subject and go with it...."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I took my car in for a manufacture defect that falls under the warranty of 3 years or 36,000 miles. My car has 33,370 miles on and hasn't went over..."
- "I've been using L'oreal since I'm 16 years old. I never had any problem with it. Last Friday Aug. 29, 2015 I decided to buy one at Walmart in preparation..."
- "I was just there and they gave a complete runaround when it came to their your trade is worth at least 5,000.00 guaranteed advisement. They tried to say it was..."